The Sniper Veil by Arcturus Camo is one of the most practical and effective face veils for hunters in the field. The veil is worn like a scarf and is pulled up to conceal the wearer's face. This sniper veil is made from 100% cotton. It is a very versatile veil that should be in every outdoor enthusiast's backpack.
As a one piece camouflage sheet, this sniper veil will keep your head hidden while allowing you to see clearly through it. It can be easily cut and modified to improve your ghillie suit, or to create a rifle wrap or backpack cover. As a scarf or head wrap, this veil has great cooling abilities when wet or damp. It can protect your face and neck from the sun but at the same time it will allow air circulation and won't heat you up. It measures 48" X 40" and has rectangular shaped holes. Each edge is hemmed with a matching strip to prevent fraying and ensure durability.
Made of 100% cotton.
Weighs about 7 oz.
The standard colors are as you'd expect:
- Coyote Tan is a light desert, solid color
- Coyote Brown is a darker earth tone closer to dirt, solid color
- Olive Green is a standard olive drab, solid color
Patterned Veils are as follows:
- Digital Desert incorporates light and dark desert tones in a block/digital design
- Multicam uses a combination of red earth, light desert, and patches of sea foam
- Grim Reaper is a green-based tropical pattern with a twist: each veil includes 4-5 large Grim Reaper skulls patterned into the camouflage. You have to look for it to find it, but they're there
Grim Reaper Skull in the Arcturus Grim Reaper Sniper Veil