The Sniper Veil by Arcturus Camo is one of the most practical and effective face veils for hunters in the field. The veil is worn like a scarf and is pulled up to conceal the wearer's face. This sniper veil is made from 100% cotton. It is a very versatile veil that should be in every outdoor enthusiast's backpack.
As a one piece camouflage sheet, this sniper veil will keep your head hidden while allowing you to see clearly through it. It can be cut and modified to improve your ghillie suit or used to create a rifle wrap or backpack cover.
As a scarf or head wrap, this veil has great cooling abilities when wet or damp. It can also protect your face and neck from the sun. It measures 48" X 40" and has rectangular shaped holes. Each edge is hemmed to prevent fraying and ensure durability.
Weighs 7 oz.
Solid color veils are as follows:
- Coyote Tan is a light desert color.
- Coyote Brown is a darker earth tone color - closer to dirt.
- Olive Green is an olive drab color.
Patterned veils are as follows:
- Digital Desert incorporates light and dark desert tones in a block/digital design.
- Multicam uses a combination of red earth, light desert, and patches of sea foam.
- Grim Reaper is a green-based tropical pattern with a twist: each veil includes 4-5 large Grim Reaper skulls patterned into the camouflage. You have to look for it to find it, but they're there.
I would have given this 5 stars except the camo side of the mesh is a little stiff compared to the normal mesh. This is to be expected however. I like that it is reversible with the camo on one side. It works as advertised when in the bush to conceal position while still allowing visibility. Great for warmer weather since it is mesh. Would definitely buy again.
Nice product! Had package go to wrong state with USPS but Arcturus was ready to send a replacement if it didn't arrive. USPS got it here and that was not necessary. Good to know Arcturus was there for me, even though it was Post Office failure. Will order again.