WE'RE NOT HAPPY UNTIL YOU ARE.
If you have any issues with a product you purchased, you can return it for a full refund minus shipping costs within 30 days of receiving the order. Please do not ship your order back without contacting us first. Please see additional conditions below as some items have exceptions.
General Return Policy Requirements:
- Start the return process within 30 days of receiving the product.
- All items must be in new and original condition with all original packaging and tags attached. If the item is returned used/damaged, a refund will not be issued.
- Ghillie suits may not be returned once they have been worn.
- You are responsible for the return shipping costs along with a $3 restocking fee for each returned item.
- Returns will not be accepted after 30 days. Holiday season gift exceptions apply.
- Sales of clearance items are final. No refunds or exchanges will be offered.
You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We are not responsible for returns that are lost in transit.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and that that a refund has been issued. If your refund is rejected, you will be notified.
Once the refund is processed, please allow 3-5 business days for the refunded amount to be applied back to the original payment method.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item, please contact us. You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for exchanging your item.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a store credit for the value of the return once the returned item is received.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver.