- Use a tailor's tape when taking your measurements. A carpenter's tape will not bend properly and your numbers will be off.
- Tip: if you don't have a tailor's tape, simply use a string to measure yourself, then lay it flat and measure the string.
- Chest (A): For chest measurement, wrap tape around the fullest part of your bare chest.
- Sleeve (D): When measuring for sleeve length, hold your arms out at a slight angle, not straight down. Take your measurement from the center base of your neck to your first thumb knuckle.
- Note: due to the nature of production, each measurement can vary up to 0.5".