This blanket comes in its own carry bag is 8.5' x 12' when fully deployed. The aluminum side of the blanket reflects up to 90% of body heat and can be used to create a radiant barrier or signal for help. The other side is made of a durable nylon which can be used as a blanket, tarp or shelter when camping, hunting, backpacking or boating. Now with 10 reinforced grommets so that it can be staked to the ground or strung up as an overhead shelter.
- NOW EXTRA LARGE! At 8.5' X 12', this is the Granddaddy to our standard-size survival blanket with the same legendary quality. Weighs in at 3.6 lbs.
- MANY USES: Can be used as a ground tarp, shelter, tent or emergency blanket when camping, hunting, backpacking or boating. Keep one in the trunk of your car.
- ALL WEATHER BLANKET: This unique blanket features a Mylar reflective side which can be used to reflect heat, create a radiant barrier or signal for help. The other side is made of a two layers of polypropylene, which can be used as a blanket, tarp or shelter.
- 10 REINFORCED TIE-DOWN GROMMETS: Easily hang or secure to reflect or deflect heat or create a waterproof barrier.
- SUPER VERSATILE: Reflects heat, waterproof, windproof, compact, lightweight and durable.
Have not used the emergency blanket yet but it appears to live up to advertisements
Very nice Survival Blanket/Tarp. The tie-off points are nicely reinforced and you have several ways to use the tarp. Great item.
Recently received my Large survival blanket, very timely I might add. It has not been put to use yet, but from it's appearance, it seems to be well made and should serve my purpose well.
Well made great quality.I haven’t taken it out yet but I have no doubt it will perform as expected.Great thought went in to the design and manufacturing of this blanket. Love it !
Only reason it's not 5 star is because wrong product was shipped from warehouse to begin with. Fast courteous service once the mistake was noticed.