This blanket comes in its own carry bag is 8.5' x 12' when fully deployed. The aluminum side of the blanket reflects up to 90% of body heat and can be used to create a radiant barrier or signal for help. The other side is made of a durable nylon which can be used as a blanket, tarp or shelter when camping, hunting, backpacking or boating. Now with 10 reinforced grommets so that it can be staked to the ground or strung up as an overhead shelter.
- NOW EXTRA LARGE! At 8.5' X 12', this is the Granddaddy to our standard-size survival blanket with the same legendary quality. Weighs in at 3.6 lbs.
- MANY USES: Can be used as a ground tarp, shelter, tent or emergency blanket when camping, hunting, backpacking or boating. Keep one in the trunk of your car.
- ALL WEATHER BLANKET: This unique blanket features a Mylar reflective side which can be used to reflect heat, create a radiant barrier or signal for help. The other side is made of a two layers of polypropylene, which can be used as a blanket, tarp or shelter.
- 10 REINFORCED TIE-DOWN GROMMETS: Easily hang or secure to reflect or deflect heat or create a waterproof barrier.
- SUPER VERSATILE: Reflects heat, waterproof, windproof, compact, lightweight and durable.